Pomp's has an immediate opening for a full-time Tire Service Technician in De Pere, WI. This technician will primarily be responsible for mounting/dismounting and replacing tires on passenger vehicles, with the opportunity to tackle other mechanical tasks based on their experience.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Automotive skills and general mechanical experience
- Ability to change tires, repair tires, and perform oil changes.
- Ability to troubleshoot customer tire needs & inspect vehicles for additional problems.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Valid driver's license and driving record that meets company guidelines.
- Ability to work non-standard hours
- Employee is regularly required to talk and hear in order to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Frequent standing, twisting, bending, stooping, crouching, and crawling; occasional sitting
- Must be able to visually inspect tires and vehicles in order to assess problems and make repairs
- Frequent use of fingers and hands to feel; frequent reaching above shoulders with hands and arms
- Ability to lift, carry or move a maximum of 150 pounds with frequent pushing/pulling of 75 pounds
If you’re interested in joining our team of Tire Professionals, apply at www.pompstire.com/careers or in person at:
Pomp's Tire Service
699 Lawrence Dr
De Pere, WI 54115
EEO Employer/AA: M/F/Vets/Disabled