ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION: Are you tired of being a number and working for a company where the bottom line is the top priority? How would you like to work for a company whose top priority is people - customers, employees and the community? Yes the bottom line matters, but at Fosber America we've found if you treat people respectfully and show them you really care, the rest takes care of itself. Join a company where hard work and fun go hand in hand.
Fosber America Inc. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of corrugated machinery and services throughout the United States. We also provide sales, spare parts, installation services, and maintenance programs, as well as industry training for customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Perform electrical assembly with a proactive, positive and quality orientated attitude.
2) Reading and understanding of Fosber and Unico Electrical Assembly prints for all machines.
3) Layout, cutout and wiring of all panels and machines to Fosber Electrical Standards.
4) Staying on a scheduled timeline for panels and machines to be completed. Be willing to do what it takes to meet the deadlines including working extra hours and/or weekends.
5) Train and mentor new employees on Fosber Electrical Standards and instill quality in the work they perform.
6) Occasional travel for misc. jobs in the field.
7) Teardown and clean-up of equipment for shipment.
8) Load and unload equipment.
9) Assist in start-up/test of machines.
10) Continually work on improving the quality on the machines and panels electrical items. Update and make red marks in layouts and prints. This will reduce the amount of warranty.
High school diploma
Technical School education preferred, but Fosber is willing to train the right candidate
1 year machinery experience
Servo and drive skills
Accuracy/Attention to detail
Ability to explain technical data/information
Ability to plan projects and follow timelines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 to $20.00 /hour
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers