Truck Equipment is a growing and diverse company, looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to grow with us. Truck Equipment Inc. has been in business for over 55 years, opening our doors in Green Bay, Wisconsin in 1959. We have been a leader in the Heavy Duty Trucking Industry providing our customers with; Commercial Truck Equipment Sales, Service, and Installation, Snow & Ice Removal Equipment, Truck & Trailer Sales and Service, Semi-Trailer Rental and Leasing, Parts Sales, a fully equipped Hydraulic Center and a Graphics & Sign Shop. We have Wisconsin locations in Green Bay, Appleton, and Wausau, and a Michigan location in Escanaba. If you are looking to be a key member of a team dedicated to excellence and driven to succeed, then we have the opportunity for you.
Currently we have an opening for Machinist at our Green Bay location. Individuals in this position complete Machining of parts.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Ability to program and operate a CNC, particularly a Mazak 250 with Mazatrol 640t
- Machining of cylinder rods, glands, heads, pistons, and truck parts
- Maintaining machining and milling equipment
- Maintain metals inventory (chrome shaft, honed tubing, etc.)
- Maintain machining tooling and tooling inventory
- Time and materials estimating
- Be highly organized and motivated.
- Ability to communicate and work well with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Knowledge of metals composition
- Ability to run a mechanical engine lathe
- Solid mechanical knowledge.
- Related vocational education and/or experience a plus, but not required.
- Basic Hand tools are required